Facebook Dark Post AdPlaybill.com
The Facebook Dark Post Ad is a 'dark post' placed ad that will not appear on Playbill's social feeds but will be served out to our audiences with any desired audience customization through Facebook's publishing platform. Can be combined with Instagram placements if desired.
- Asset - Facebook ads may contain video, links or static images; 1080x1080 Square preferred and with minimal text for image (square preferred but landscape perfectly fine!)
- We recommend providing alternate assets for different placements (e.g., Portrait "Story" versions of the assets as well as Square "Feed" versions)
- Post copy (no character limit - rec. 90 characters)
- Targeting requirements (if you have any)
- Headline (rec. 25 characters max)
- Subheadline - if you want; not required (rec. 30 characters max)
- CTA Button
- Clickthrough URL
- The Facebook profile we should be tagging as our branded content partner - branded partner status should be approved on Facebook and Instagram 7 business days before the content’s run date if possible.
- Run dates
- Any other requests or info you'd like to specify
- NB: Playbill will not generate any creative assets and these must be provided unless specifically agreed upon with our Director of Social Media and Creative Strategy.
- NB: Social posts are not subject to third-party tracking, but Playbill can provide reporting after the flight has ended.
- NB: Any copy is subject to edits and must be approved by our Director of Social Media and Creative Strategy.
Availability for Site Targeting
|Banner Size||1:1 Square||1:1 Square||1:1 Square|
|Accepted Media||MOV or MP4 Video; JPG or PNG Image||MOV or MP4 Video; JPG or PNG Image||MOV or MP4 Video; JPG or PNG Image|
|Delivery||7 Days prior to launch||7 Days prior to launch||7 Days prior to launch|